Can “too close” be ill-advised in fracture spacing?
Emblematic of the high-voltage development of unconventional resource plays is the growing attraction of beefed-up completions with high-proppant loadings and shorter distances between induced fractures.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Iran seizes two Greek tankers in Persian Gulf waters (5/27)
- G-7 says OPEC has key role to play to ease tight energy markets (5/27)
- UK tax raid on oil industry also breaks historic climate pledge (5/27)
- UK set for record tax revenue from North Sea oil and gas (5/27)
- Energy industry trades: NWP 12 regulatory certainty critical to energy infrastructure (5/27)