Teamwork—The great facilitator
Collaboration is the foundation for most offshore advances. The immensity of the challenge—“How do we do this better?”—imposes a critical dictum on all the involved parties: share the burden or fold the tent and go home. In the following examples, teamwork meets the test head-on, as partnerships and consortiums field an array of solutions.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Hungary says ditching Russian oil to cost at least $810 million (5/17)
- Persian Gulf’s smallest oil producer looks to gas imports to meet demand (5/17)
- Shell joins Exxon with $1 billion Brazil exploration setback (5/16)
- James Fisher AIS expands global footprint to meet energy sector digital twin demand (5/16)
- APICORP appoints Khalid bin Ali Al-Ruwaigh as new CEO (5/16)