Western Europe sees “positive development” offshore after years of output decline
Although global exploration has been fading of late, Western Europe’s offshore sector is still red-hot, in terms of E&P potential.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Chesapeake to buy Chief for $2.6 billion as gas deals surge (1/25)
- U.S. clears second-largest ever loan of oil from strategic reserve (1/25)
- Four ways the Iranian nuclear talks could upend oil markets (1/25)
- Saudi Aramco sees oil demand near pre-pandemic levels (1/24)
- EU takes heat for labeling gas and nuclear power plants as “green” energy (1/24)