Companies in the News
TAM International has opened a new manufacturing facility in Obninsk, Russia—approximately 70 mi southwest of Moscow.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Four ways the Iranian nuclear talks could upend oil markets (1/25)
- Saudi Aramco sees oil demand near pre-pandemic levels (1/24)
- Halliburton sees frac equipment orders double as shale rebounds (1/24)
- EU takes heat for labeling gas and nuclear power plants as “green” energy (1/24)
- Eni’s Var Energi plans IPO in bet on strong future for natural gas (1/24)