As soon as the steel-toes hit the ground on Indonesia’s rugged Sumatra island, the Boots & Coots well control specialists recognized that they faced an especially steep uphill battle.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Maersk Drilling secures 21-month contract with TotalEnergies (1/19)
- Oil prices above $100 are more a matter of when, not if (1/19)
- Biden rattles his saber at oil producers as prices surge to 2014 high (1/18)
- Carbon+Intel: DNV assesses hydrogen readiness of Hungarian gas pipeline (1/18)
- Russia’s February gas-transit plan leaves Europe in the lurch (1/18)