What industry leaders expect for 2019
By all measures, most of 2018 has been an improvement on 2017, which was markedly better than 2016.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Canada’s economy suffers setback on oil-production slowdown (6/30)
- Texas oil and gas regulatory chairman applauds Supreme Court’s rollback of EPA overreach (6/30)
- OPEC+ ratifies August oil-production increase, leaves next move unresolved (6/30)
- Supreme Court restricts EPA’s authority to shift away from fossil fuels (6/30)
- Biden to ask Persian Gulf producers to boost oil output during Middle East trip (6/30)