Perforating system improves stimulation results in unconventional completions
Efficiently completing horizontal wells in tight formations is key to a project’s economic success. In the Permian basin, laterals are typically stimulated in zoned stages, using plug-n-perf techniques and hydraulic fracturing. When planning a perforation design, it is important to optimize several key factors to ensure results match expectations.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- U.S. natural gas sees record spike as February contracts expire (1/27)
- Canada’s oil companies outperform their energy-producing peers (1/27)
- Cash-flush shale operators consider raising oil output along with dividends (1/27)
- Texas upstream oil and gas economy experiences year of recovery in 2021 (1/27)
- Equinor’s Martin Linge field officially goes on stream (1/27)