New frac-pack additive is step change in sulfide scale control for Permian long horizontals
A new sulfide scale control, frac-pack additive solved a Permian basin operator’s severe production impairment during start-up, and initial frac-fluid return, in 50-stage, hydraulically stimulated, 15,000-ft horizontal Spraberry formation wells.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- U.S. natural gas sees record spike as February contracts expire (1/27)
- Canada’s oil companies outperform their energy-producing peers (1/27)
- Cash-flush shale operators consider raising oil output along with dividends (1/27)
- Texas upstream oil and gas economy experiences year of recovery in 2021 (1/27)
- Equinor’s Martin Linge field officially goes on stream (1/27)