The last barrel
It started in 1859, with Edwin Drake in Titusville, Pa., and spread like wildfire to other parts of the U.S.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Carbon+Intel: Schlumberger DELFI Digital Platform selected by Northern Lights JV for CO2 project (1/28)
- U.S. judge voids 80 million acres of offshore oil and gas leases (1/28)
- U.S. natural gas sees record spike as February contracts expire (1/27)
- Canada’s oil companies outperform their energy-producing peers (1/27)
- Cash-flush shale operators consider raising oil output along with dividends (1/27)