East Canada: Newfoundland’s private firms pursue new technologies, fulfill niche opportunities
As the global oil market recovers, and operators look to expand activity in Newfoundland’s deepwater tracts, local service/supply firms are working to develop niche technologies, while other companies take advantage of logistical opportunities.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.