People in the industry
Denbury Resources has selected John P. Dielwart to serve as chairman of the board. He will succeed Wieland F. Wettstein, a founding stockholder of the company, who served as chairman of the board since 2008, and a board member since the company’s inception in 1990. Dielwart is a founder and former CEO of ARC Resources, and has been a Denbury board member since 2013. After retirement, Dielwart continued to serve as vice chairman of ARC Financial Corp., an energy-focused private equity manager.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- UK North Sea eyes chance of revival in energy crisis (5/16)
- Saudi Aramco’s profit soars as oil prices and output jump (5/16)
- Oil gains as investors weigh Russian ban and China outlook (5/15)
- Iran says it can double oil exports if market needs more barrels (5/15)
- TotalEnergies, Ørsted partner to participate in Dutch offshore wind tenders (5/13)