Expandable sand screens are a cost-effective sand control solution for gas storage wells
Underground gas storage wells are an essential component of the natural gas supply chain. The flexibility and resiliency provided by these storage wells are the key to maintaining reliable and responsive gas delivery, especially as demand has increased in the last several years, while supply has become more volatile.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.