People in the industry
Bill Way, previously president and COO, has been named president and CEO of Southwestern Energy Company. He succeeds Steve Mueller, who will continue to serve as a director and non-executive chairman of the board until his retirement in May. Additionally, Way has been elected to the company’s board of directors. He previously held various senior leadership and technical positions at ConocoPhillips.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- UK North Sea eyes chance of revival in energy crisis (5/16)
- Saudi Aramco’s profit soars as oil prices and output jump (5/16)
- Oil gains as investors weigh Russian ban and China outlook (5/15)
- Iran says it can double oil exports if market needs more barrels (5/15)
- TotalEnergies, Ørsted partner to participate in Dutch offshore wind tenders (5/13)