ShaleTech: Marcellus/Utica Shale
Unseasonably warm temperatures throughout the U.S. northeast in late December underscored the bearish near-term forecasts for the Marcellus-Utica shale play, where gas prices continue to languish amid a delayed winter drawdown that has kept stockpiles bulging.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Shell joins Exxon with $1 billion Brazil exploration setback (5/16)
- James Fisher AIS expands global footprint to meet energy sector digital twin demand (5/16)
- APICORP appoints Khalid bin Ali Al-Ruwaigh as new CEO (5/16)
- Angolan leader urges Africa to avoid hasty end to fossil fuels (5/16)
- UK North Sea eyes chance of revival in energy crisis (5/16)