A World of Innovative Achievements | Winners and Finalists
The 2015 World Oil Awards honored those “Charting a Path to the Future” in the oil and gas industry. The goal of the World Oil Awards is to recognize innovations and innovators, as well as the companies and their personnel, who create and develop technologies that drive the industry forward. The 14th annual World Oil Awards honored winners and finalists in 18 categories, covering the continuum of the upstream oil and gas industry. This year’s winners took home trophies from The Houstonian Hotel on Oct. 15. The evening’s master of ceremonies and keynote speaker was Don McMillan, a technology engineer-turned-author and stand-up comedian, who kept the evening light-hearted and the audience laughing.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Global inflation brings ever-cheaper clean energy to an end (1/21)
- U.S. extends financial protection for Venezuela’s Citgo for one year (1/21)
- Energy Transfer agrees to provide gas to Vistra power plants (1/21)
- Morgan Stanley sees Brent crude at $100 by Q3 (1/21)
- Texas natural gas production falls as freezing weather sets in (1/20)