New products and services
TESTING SYSTEM CHECKS SECURITY ON IRON ROUGHNECK OPERATIONS Pason Systems offers a tester that will check the integrity of an iron roughneck. It is temperature-compensated with strain gauge technology, making it reliable and stable for long periods. The testing measurement is accurate, with an error rate less than 1% of full load. The measuring range can be customized, in units of ft-lb or N-m. The kit includes an application for display on a PC, with a converter and a USB cable. www.pason.com
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Global inflation brings ever-cheaper clean energy to an end (1/21)
- U.S. extends financial protection for Venezuela’s Citgo for one year (1/21)
- Energy Transfer agrees to provide gas to Vistra power plants (1/21)
- Morgan Stanley sees Brent crude at $100 by Q3 (1/21)
- Texas natural gas production falls as freezing weather sets in (1/20)