Companies in the news
Atwood Oceanics’ jackup rig, the Atwood Mako, has entered into a minimum, 70-day agreement to provide drilling services in Southeast Asia at an operating day rate of $155,000. The contract includes a priced option for an additional term. The rig is offshore Malaysia, and will mobilize to its new location in late March, in direct continuation of its current program. Singapore-based independent KrisEnergy Ltd. said that it and partner Eni (operator) have received amended certificates for Blocks 105 and 120, offshore Vietnam, from the Vietnamese government. Reflecting the fact that Neon Energy has pulled out of interests in both blocks, the amended certificates now show Eni holding 66.67% of Block 105, with KrisEnergy in possession of the remaining 33.33%. In Block 120, Eni and KrisEnergy now hold the same percentage interests as in Block 105.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Global inflation brings ever-cheaper clean energy to an end (1/21)
- U.S. extends financial protection for Venezuela’s Citgo for one year (1/21)
- Energy Transfer agrees to provide gas to Vistra power plants (1/21)
- Morgan Stanley sees Brent crude at $100 by Q3 (1/21)
- Texas natural gas production falls as freezing weather sets in (1/20)