New approaches to inline fluid density and viscosity measurements
Despite the importance of density and viscosity, they are notoriously difficult to measure under the extreme conditions found in the oil and gas industry. Resonant fluid property sensors are pushing back the limits of measurements thought to be possible only with laboratory-grade instruments.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- OU geothermal team wins first place in national Department of Energy competition (5/23)
- To avoid windfall tax, UK may ask for quarterly green plans (5/23)
- OEUK: A windfall tax risks reducing the UK’s energy security (5/23)
- Oil steadies as EU stalemate deepens on Russian oil embargo (5/23)
- Russia’s seaborne crude oil exports keep coming (5/23)