Rising to the challenge: Delivering UKCS’ largest riser system for BP’s Schiehallion field
As part of the Quad 204 project, Technip UK has been tasked to support BP with the recovery and replacement of Schiehallion field’s subsea system, and hook-up to the new, purpose-built FPSO, Glen Lyon. The development will require 21 risers, the most extensive subsea system on the UKCS.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.