OTC Spotlight on New Technology Awards: Innovations focus on reliability
In subsea technology, the operative word is reliability. A common theme in this year’s OTC Spotlight on New Technology winners is dependable operation under harsh subsea conditions. Technologies run the gamut from seismics to drilling and completions, to testing and inspection, to platform abandonment and decommissioning. Winning companies range from international technology giants to small and highly specialized firms. This year, OTC created a new Small Business Award to recognize innovations by companies with 300 or fewer employees. The Baker Hughes MultiNode all-electric, intelligent well system is a remote-controlled, electric system that allows the user to monitor and precisely control an extended number of production zones—without intervention—all at a lower cost compared to other solutions.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Global inflation brings ever-cheaper clean energy to an end (1/21)
- U.S. extends financial protection for Venezuela’s Citgo for one year (1/21)
- Energy Transfer agrees to provide gas to Vistra power plants (1/21)
- Morgan Stanley sees Brent crude at $100 by Q3 (1/21)
- Texas natural gas production falls as freezing weather sets in (1/20)