OTC 2015 pushes leading innovation in a cost-conscious environment
108,300 attendees, which was highest in show history, and up 3.3% from 2013. Previous high was 106,181 in 1982. Featured the largest exhibition in the show’s history, at 680,025 ft², which was up from 652,185 ft² in 2013. 2,568 companies representing 43 countries, including 163 new exhibitors in 2014. International companies made up 44% of exhibitors. Notable awards: 2014 Distinguished Achievement Award to Carl Arne Carlsen, DNV; the Distinguished Achievement Award for Companies, Organizations or Institutions to BP for its Clair Ridge development; and the OTC Heritage Award to Noble Energy’s Susan Cunningham. Now in its 47th, the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) will be held at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston, Texas, on May 4-7, 2015. Building on a record-breaking year in 2014, OTC 2015 will again bring together the world’s foremost technical experts and industry-specific exhibiting companies.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)