Regional report: MENA
The impact of unrest in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) continues to cloud the region with uncertainty. Overall, during 2013, the Middle East produced 32.2% of oil and 16.8% of gas globally, equal to a 7.0% decrease and 4.5% increase, respectively. North Africa produced 3.7% of oil and 4.4% of gas globally, an annual decrease of 13.2% and 5.1%, respectively (BP Statistical Review 2014).
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- OU geothermal team wins first place in national Department of Energy competition (5/23)
- To avoid windfall tax, UK may ask for quarterly green plans (5/23)
- OEUK: A windfall tax risks reducing the UK’s energy security (5/23)
- Oil steadies as EU stalemate deepens on Russian oil embargo (5/23)
- Russia’s seaborne crude oil exports keep coming (5/23)