The last barrel
Forgive us, our valued readers outside the U.S., for this month’s page discusses a very U.S.-centric topic—the 2014 mid-term congressional elections. While they may not affect other countries directly, policy actions emanating from the new Congress, as well as the final two years of the Obama administration, will have repercussions for upstream activity globally.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Global inflation brings ever-cheaper clean energy to an end (1/21)
- U.S. extends financial protection for Venezuela’s Citgo for one year (1/21)
- Energy Transfer agrees to provide gas to Vistra power plants (1/21)
- Morgan Stanley sees Brent crude at $100 by Q3 (1/21)
- Texas natural gas production falls as freezing weather sets in (1/20)