The oil and gas industry has changed remarkably over the past four decades. A good deal of that change—progress actually—can be credited to the growing collaborative environment in the industry, both in projects and in multi-disciplinary teams. The change has driven further collaborative advances in numerous areas of expertise. One recent contribution is the Energy Data eXchange (EDX).
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- U.S. natural gas sees record spike as February contracts expire (1/27)
- Canada’s oil companies outperform their energy-producing peers (1/27)
- Cash-flush shale operators consider raising oil output along with dividends (1/27)
- Texas upstream oil and gas economy experiences year of recovery in 2021 (1/27)
- Equinor’s Martin Linge field officially goes on stream (1/27)