Centralizer sub optimizes cementing performance
The only thing constant is change. Never has this been truer than with the centralization of casing strings for well construction.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Hungary says ditching Russian oil to cost at least $810 million (5/17)
- Persian Gulf’s smallest oil producer looks to gas imports to meet demand (5/17)
- Shell joins Exxon with $1 billion Brazil exploration setback (5/16)
- James Fisher AIS expands global footprint to meet energy sector digital twin demand (5/16)
- APICORP appoints Khalid bin Ali Al-Ruwaigh as new CEO (5/16)