Scrapping the cap for professionals: A solution to the UK’s shortage of engineers?
With restrictive UK immigration policies in place, qualified workers in engineering and science disciplines are unable to remain in the country, or have difficulty returning post-education, to help close the growing gap between skilled candidates and unfilled job roles.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.