New shale technologies, best practices
While shale exploration and production in the international arena are still in their infancy, North American shale activity has transitioned, from the initial excitement of the discovery of new plays, to the slow and steady efforts of understanding reservoir variability through seismic surveys, wireline and LWD logging, and core analyses, followed by improving drilling efficiency through multi-well pad drilling.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Global inflation brings ever-cheaper clean energy to an end (1/21)
- U.S. extends financial protection for Venezuela’s Citgo for one year (1/21)
- Energy Transfer agrees to provide gas to Vistra power plants (1/21)
- Morgan Stanley sees Brent crude at $100 by Q3 (1/21)
- Texas natural gas production falls as freezing weather sets in (1/20)