Selectively retrievable CT whipstock provides flexibility without losing production
Coiled tubing (CT) intervention services involving casing exits require use of a whipstock assembly, including a milling assembly, concave and anchor.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Equinor’s Martin Linge field officially goes on stream (1/27)
- McKinsey pegs the cost of net-zero 2050 goals at $9.2 trillion a year (1/26)
- Key U.S. shale pipeline in doubt after court ruling (1/26)
- Brent hits $90 for first time since 2014 on supply jitters (1/26)
- Oil markets run out of sellers in race to $90 per barrel (1/26)