Regional Report: East Africa
While Africa’s west coast has experienced a significant level of exploration over the course of recent decades, exploration for hydrocarbons on the continent’s east coast has been but a shadow of that level. According to the United Nations, East Africa includes no less than 20 countries—stretching from Eritrea, in the north, to Mozambique, in the south. This report will briefly examine developments in the region’s four main hydrocarbon players (Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique and Uganda). It will conclude by examining a few of the innovative ways in which technology has been applied to enhance operations in the region.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Iran seizes two Greek tankers in Persian Gulf waters (5/27)
- G-7 says OPEC has key role to play to ease tight energy markets (5/27)
- UK tax raid on oil industry also breaks historic climate pledge (5/27)
- UK set for record tax revenue from North Sea oil and gas (5/27)
- Energy industry trades: NWP 12 regulatory certainty critical to energy infrastructure (5/27)