ONS: Changes lie ahead, and below, for the oil and gas industry
In the same way that operators, service companies and manufacturers have switched gears to respond to the changing oil and gas landscape offshore Norway, the UK and mainland Europe, the organizers of this year’s Offshore Northern Seas (ONS) event have also updated their focus.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.