Meeting offshore challenges with new rig designs
New offshore rig designs feature a drillship capable of drilling 40,000-ft wells in a 12,500-ft water depth, with 20,000-psi well control; a platform rig with hydraulic hoist; a jackup with P&A capabilities; and integrated software for quality management.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.