Harvey Gulf building LNG fueling station in Port Fourchon
Harvey Gulf International Marine is constructing a $25-million liquefied natural gas (LNG) refueling facility in Port Fourchon to serve, what it says, is the growth of LNG as a marine fuel. No completion date for the LNG bunkering facility has been provided.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.