Baker Hughes introduces next-generation stimulation vessel
As the growing fleet of oversized deepwater support vessels grabs most of the ink of late, Baker Hughes has expanded its Gulf of Mexico presence with the introduction of the 255-ft new-generation StimFORCE stimulation vessel.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.