OTC 2014 to delve into mega-projects, talent resources and the impact of unconventionals
This year, the OTC will celebrate a major milestone, marking four-and-a-half decades of existence, and coming off of its second-largest attendance in show history in 2013, when more than 104,000 people flocked to Reliant Park.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.