Refracturing horizontal shale wells with solid-steel expandable liners
Results from two case histories in shale plays indicate that the use of an expandable refrac liner gives comparable, or better, gas production than other methods of perforation isolation, and provides assurance for frac stage injectivity.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.