Technology from Europe: Scottish energy economy will depend on diversification, new opportunities
From its origins in the harsh North Sea, the Scottish petroleum industry has survived and prospered by evolving. David Anderson, Senior VP at Scottish Development International, talked to World Oil about how Scottish petroleum and service companies have branched out into other regions of the world and into renewable energy resources, and how the country has succeeded in attracting foreign investment.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Shell joins Exxon with $1 billion Brazil exploration setback (5/16)
- James Fisher AIS expands global footprint to meet energy sector digital twin demand (5/16)
- APICORP appoints Khalid bin Ali Al-Ruwaigh as new CEO (5/16)
- Angolan leader urges Africa to avoid hasty end to fossil fuels (5/16)
- UK North Sea eyes chance of revival in energy crisis (5/16)