Oil and Gas in the Capitals
Four British oil companies continue to drill offshore the Falkland Islands and are now scheduled to drill eight new wells before the year is out, despite an escalating war of words between Argentina and the UK over the self-governing British territory. The companies currently involved are all small explorers, either privately owned or listed on London’s junior AIM market.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.