If the hip hop community ever decides to embrace oil and gas as a lyrical theme, its first big hit would have to be an ode to Dr. Andy Hildebrand, founder of Antares Audio Technologies. As a former geophysicist for ExxonMobil, co-founder of Landmark Graphics and inventor of the audio pitch-correction technology Auto-Tune, Hildebrand has masterminded the ways in which sound is engineered.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Biden rattles his saber at oil producers as prices surge to 2014 high (1/18)
- Carbon+Intel: DNV assesses hydrogen readiness of Hungarian gas pipeline (1/18)
- Russia’s February gas-transit plan leaves Europe in the lurch (1/18)
- Deadly UAE drone strikes raise risk in key oil-producing region (1/18)
- China’s fuel exports drop for a second year as quotas tighten (1/18)