SHALE ENERGY: Developing the Bakken—Infill drilling potential and fracture
Drilling activity in the Bakken Formation of the Williston Basin has been booming in 2010, with rig counts up to about 120. Many operators have adopted strategies to drill 5,000-ft or 10,000-ft horizontal laterals on 640-acre or 1,280-acre spacing, respectively.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Biden rattles his saber at oil producers as prices surge to 2014 high (1/18)
- Carbon+Intel: DNV assesses hydrogen readiness of Hungarian gas pipeline (1/18)
- Russia’s February gas-transit plan leaves Europe in the lurch (1/18)
- Deadly UAE drone strikes raise risk in key oil-producing region (1/18)
- China’s fuel exports drop for a second year as quotas tighten (1/18)