SHALE ENERGY: Developing the Eagle Ford—Geochemical fixes boost shale completion efficiency
Controlling the effects of geochemical interactions between the shale and the fracturing fluids has helped shale gas operators preserve reservoir communication to the wellbore, reduce sour gas potential and tailor flowback water for reuse.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.