Use of finite-element analysis modeling of wellheads for coiled tubing intervention
On the North Slope of Alaska, large coiled tubing (CT) units are typically used to perform interventions. These units use a mast with a T-bar to support the injector and well control stack on the wellhead. In some cases, the wells have dual or ESP completions, with smaller components in the wellhead.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- U.S. natural gas sees record spike as February contracts expire (1/27)
- Canada’s oil companies outperform their energy-producing peers (1/27)
- Cash-flush shale operators consider raising oil output along with dividends (1/27)
- Texas upstream oil and gas economy experiences year of recovery in 2021 (1/27)
- Equinor’s Martin Linge field officially goes on stream (1/27)