World of Oil
Reliance Exploration and Production DMC (REP), a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited, and Colombian NOC Ecopetrol signed farm-out agreements for the Borojo North Block 42 and Borojo South Block 43 in Colombia, subject to approval by the Colombian upstream regulator.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- U.S. natural gas sees record spike as February contracts expire (1/27)
- Canada’s oil companies outperform their energy-producing peers (1/27)
- Cash-flush shale operators consider raising oil output along with dividends (1/27)
- Texas upstream oil and gas economy experiences year of recovery in 2021 (1/27)
- Equinor’s Martin Linge field officially goes on stream (1/27)