Spotlight on National Oil Comapnies: Managing through the cycle
The oil and gas sector is accustomed to commodity price fluctuations and the need to respond quickly to changing market conditions. However, the speed and severity of the current downturn, and the ensuing pricing volatility, took many by surprise. In the first half of 2008, oil prices were on a seemingly relentless rise to new highs of almost $150 per bbl.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)
- Energy workforce council comments on DOI offshore lease plans, FERC’s approval of natural gas projects (5/19)
- Permian producer Centennial to buy Colgate for $2.5 billion (5/19)