News & Resources
People in industry
Industrial technology specialist Tracerco, part of the Johnson Matthey Group, has appointed Vince Croud as Technical Director. He will oversee the company’s R&D activities at its Tracer Technology Centre in Billingham, England. Croud has published 27 scientific papers and secured 21 patents for his own inventions. Key Energy Services Inc. announced that Kimberly R. Frye has been promoted to Senior VP and General Counsel. Frye joined the company in October 2002 and has served as its Associate General Counsel. Enventure Global Technology announced the appointment of Greg Bailey as VP of Engineering and Technology. With more than 20 years of engineering experience, he will lead the company’s engineering and R&D divisions. Prior to joining Enventure, Bailey worked for Grant Prideco, where he served as VP of Engineering in the tubular technical division.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.