News & Resources
People in industry
InterAct PMTI has named Brent Boudreaux as director of Marine Operations. InterACT PMTI, formerly Pacific Management Technologies Inc., was acquired by Acteon in June. Boudreaux has more than 15 years of oil and gas experience, primarily in marine construction/decommissioning. He was previously general manager of TETRA Applied Technologies’ heavy lift decommissioning division. The East of England Energy Group’s John Best was presented with the Individual Contribution Award by the trade association Forum London for his role as chief executive of the Great Yarmouth-based energy group. Six years ago Best established EEEGR, whose members range from the oil industry to wind power and from multi-nationals to local suppliers. Pål Helsing was appointed executive VP for Aker Kvaerner’s Business Area Field Development, succeeding Simen Lieungh. Helsing comes from Subsea, one of Aker Kvaerner’s five business areas, where he was senior VP for Subsea Systems.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.