Companies in the news
Vol. 224 No. 4 OMV acquired the entire international E&P portfolio of Preussag Energie GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of TUI AG. This acquisition moves OMV closer to its 2008 production goal of 160,000 boe. The purchase price is about E
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.