What causes distortions on prestack reflection seismic data?
Transmission distortions are observed on two Gulf of Mexico locations that produce anomalous AVO signatures resulting from interference patterns
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Four ways the Iranian nuclear talks could upend oil markets (1/25)
- Saudi Aramco sees oil demand near pre-pandemic levels (1/24)
- Halliburton sees frac equipment orders double as shale rebounds (1/24)
- EU takes heat for labeling gas and nuclear power plants as “green” energy (1/24)
- Eni’s Var Energi plans IPO in bet on strong future for natural gas (1/24)