A monthly magazine offering industry news, statistics and technical editorial to the oil and gas drilling, exploration and production industry.
A state-of-the art monitoring and emergency shutdown system for the waterflood facility raised costs by about 2%, but were justified by reduced safety and environmental risks and better project management.
FROM THE ARCHIVE
- Applying ultra-deep LWD resistivity technology successfully in a SAGD operation (May 2019)
- Adoption of wireless intelligent completions advances (May 2019)
- Majors double down as takeaway crunch eases (April 2019)
- What’s new in well logging and formation evaluation (April 2019)
- Qualification of a 20,000-psi subsea BOP: A collaborative approach (February 2019)
- ConocoPhillips’ Greg Leveille sees rapid trajectory of technical advancement continuing (February 2019)