Direct Detection Technology (“DDT”) is a unique, proprietary, and environmentally benign space based technology, which has been developed and utilized by Oil and Gas Discoverer, LLC (“OGD”) in geophysical surveys for more than twenty (20) years. DDT employs the properties of fundamental physical fields generated by the weak interaction of super-light elementary particles.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.