This presentation will provide an overview of the qualification and review process for 20,000 psi BOP equipment currently being implemented by one collaborative team, consisting of an Operator, OEM, and Independent Third Party, along with industry and regulatory support. Several years of collaboration have resulted in a robust and mature qualification process tailored to the unique requirements of BOP equipment, while adhering to regulatory requirements and industry HPHT design guidance.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.